RECENT BLOG POST
Listen Now!Check Out Health Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with DiabetesSocMed on BlogTalkRadio
- Molly McElwee-Malloy, RN, CDE on Get me off the roller coaster!
- Khürt Williams on Get me off the roller coaster!
- #DSMA ‘Rents Twitter Chat | Monday, March 16 9PM EST on Afterthoughts DSMA Live: ‘Rents | Katy Killilea of Bigfoot Child Have Diabetes
- bLAhDA | Bigfoot Child Have Diabetes on Afterthoughts DSMA Live: ‘Rents | Tina Ghosn Raising Hell
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Categories
Our latest blog carnival explores D-data & device interoperability and the #WeAreNotWaiting campaign. We asked you to weigh in on what open data means to you and how your life might improve if it became the norm. Here is what you had to say . . . .
- Kelly shares the limitations she experiences, and the work-arounds she uses, because her devices aren’t compatible.
- Amy discusses the reasons she rarely downloads her devices and what needs to change to allow her to make better use of her data.
- Stephen feels that proprietary products and profits shouldn’t trump the needs of people with diabetes.
- I contemplated how much easier my life would be if my d-devices could talk to my other electronic devices, as well as to each other.
As always, you can click over to the blog carnival archives to check out all of of the posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the May Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
Don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the July DSMA Blog Carnival.