RECENT BLOG POST
Listen Now!Check Out Health Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with DiabetesSocMed on BlogTalkRadio
- Molly McElwee-Malloy, RN, CDE on Get me off the roller coaster!
- Khürt Williams on Get me off the roller coaster!
- #DSMA ‘Rents Twitter Chat | Monday, March 16 9PM EST on Afterthoughts DSMA Live: ‘Rents | Katy Killilea of Bigfoot Child Have Diabetes
- bLAhDA | Bigfoot Child Have Diabetes on Afterthoughts DSMA Live: ‘Rents | Tina Ghosn Raising Hell
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Categories
November was Diabetes Awareness Month, and we wanted to help spread some understanding about life with diabetes. So we asked you to tell us one thing you would tell someone that doesn’t have diabetes about living with diabetes. Here is what you had to say . . . . .
- Elizabeth explains perfectly everything people don’t see and why we are warriors.
- Briley shares that when it comes to diabetes, it takes a community to provide care and support.
- After being asked many times what a low blood sugar feels like, Mike chose it as one thing to share this month.
As always you can click over to the blog carnival archives to check out all of the posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the November Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
Don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the December DSMA Blog Carnival.