RECENT BLOG POST
Listen Now!Check Out Health Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with DiabetesSocMed on BlogTalkRadio
- Molly McElwee-Malloy, RN, CDE on Get me off the roller coaster!
- Khürt Williams on Get me off the roller coaster!
- #DSMA ‘Rents Twitter Chat | Monday, March 16 9PM EST on Afterthoughts DSMA Live: ‘Rents | Katy Killilea of Bigfoot Child Have Diabetes
- bLAhDA | Bigfoot Child Have Diabetes on Afterthoughts DSMA Live: ‘Rents | Tina Ghosn Raising Hell
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Categories
Not too long ago the DOC was just patients and caregivers connecting and sharing our lives with diabetes. But over the years it has grown to include other groups as well, including diabetes educators and health care providers. With that in mind, we asked what you would like conversations with HCPs to be about. Here is what you had to say . . . . .
- William points out the legal reasons why such conversations may not be happening, and shares his hope for what the future could hold.
- Amanda shares how communicating with her endo using a computer or smartphone would be a better fit in her life.
- Kelley thinks being able to discuss smaller day-to-day questions as well as important life events with HCPs in an on-line environment would be helpful.
As always, you can click over to the blog carnival archives to check out the full list of posts. Didn’t quite get a chance to submit your post this month? Go ahead and write it anyway and leave your link in the September Blog Carnival comments section so we can check it out!
Don’t forget to check back here on Thursday when we’ll announce the topic for the October DSMA Blog Carnival!