Home   DSMA blog carnival   August DSMA Blog Carnival

August DSMA Blog Carnival

Diabetes is a condition that affects more than just our bodies, it influences our emotions as well.  It can sometimes feel harder to cope with the emotional aspects of diabetes then the physical demands.  With that in mind, we revisit the “Diabetes and Mental Health”  chat from July 24th and ask:

What can a parent of a child with diabetes, or a person with diabetes, do to help reduce the emotional impact of caring for diabetes?

Don’t forget to come back to this post and link your carnival post in the comments section.  Also please add the following line to your post: “This post is my August entry in the DSMA Blog Carnival.  If you’d like to participate too, you can get all of the information at http://diabetescaf.org/2013/08/august-dsma-blog-carnival-3/

9 Comments so far:

1. […] is my first contribution in a while to the DSMA Blog Carnival. This month’s topic is “What can a parent of a child with diabetes, or a person with […]

2. Jenn says:

Here is my entry for the August DSMA Blog Carnival on emotional impact.

3. Jessi says:

Here is mine for August

4. Laura says:

Here’s my entry for August! Great topic.

5. […] impact of living with and/or caring for someone with diabetes is also topic of the August 2013 DSMA Blog Carnival, so we’re doubling this interview as our contribution […]

6. Kelley says:

Here is my entry for the August DSMA Blog Carnival. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend :)

7. Kelley says:

Eek-that smiley face did not look like that before I posted-sorry to scare everyone!

8. Lesley says:

Great and tough topic! I covered both parent of a & T1 myself — will be reading all the others.